Here is a creative idea with masking tape found on the site creamalice.com, a gift-hand that moms can use to hang pretty pictures on their refrigerator.
- Sticks Eskimos
- Card stock
- Masking Tape (different reasons)
- Mobile Eyes
- Colored pipe cleaners
- Small colored beads
- For the creation of butterfly wings, cut a rectangle in the cardstock, fold it in two and draw the shape of a heart without the pointed part.
- Lay out the rectangle and cover the surface of several strands Masking Tape fantasy.
- Fold it again and cut following the contours of the heart that you can see in transparency.
- Now glue a small wooden stick in the center of the wings and the moving eyes.
- Thread the beads on pipe cleaners strands that you previously cut, and paste them as an antenna at the back of the stick.
- Finally, attach the magnet to the back of the butterfly.