Spring is coming and not that Easter also so do not waste time!
We share with you the very nice small crafts blog http://www.creamalice.com/ for easy and inexpensive decoration.
The egg hunt is open!
- Paper plates
- Mobile Eyes
- Large pompons
- Balls Cotillion
- Colored caterpillars
- White glue
- Cut into 2 a paper plate
- Turn it and superimpose it on a plate full. Staple them together at the edge
- Cut out another paper plate of another pattern into 2 equal parts, they will be used for the ears
- Center and staple the ears of the rabbit's head.
- Paste now moving eyes, large tassels, the cotillion ball for a nose.
- Cut 6 small lengths of tracks and secure them on the plate to simulate the whiskers of the Easter bunny.