Pediakid® Soft transit
- Source of fiber
- With extracts of artichoke, pear, Tamarin and Rhubarb, known to contribute to the smooth transit and improve intestinal comfort
The + Product:
An exclusive innovation: Agave Nectar!
Softer and thinner than honey that sugar vegetable manufactured in Mexico is contained in all PEDIAKID ® Syrup formulations. It is made of natural sugars, unrefined, giving it specific nutritional qualities.
Dietary supplement with artichoke, fi g, tamarind, rhubarb, prune, apple, and magnesium.
PEDIAKID® Transit Doux was specially formulated with active plant and fruit extracts to naturally and gently regulate digestion.
Formulated with artichoke, fi g, rhubarb, and tamarind*, it is ideal for supporting proper digestive function, regulating digestion, and improving intestinal comfort on a daily basis.
Deliciously fl avoured with natural apple concentrate.
Ingredients: Agave syrup 40%, purified water, 15% acacia fiber, extracted from plants hydroglycerine 7.5% (Fig, Prune, artichoke, Tamarin, Rhubarb), vegetable glycerin, natural apple concentrate (support: maltodextrin , acidity regulator: citric acid), green apple flavor; preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; acidity regulator: citric acid; Magnesium gluconate.
Nutrition information medium / 4 teaspoons (20 ml):
- Energy: 38 kcal (159 kJ)
- Proteins: traces
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Including acacia fiber: 3 g
- Fat: traces
- Magnesium: 0.56 mg (0.15% AR)
- Extract of fig (Ficus carica): 330 mg
- Prune Extract (Prunus domestica): 330 mg
- Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus) 330 mg
- Extract Tamarind (Tamarindus indica): 330 mg
- Rhubarb extract (curly dock): 330 mg
* These values may vary slightly, usually observed with naturally occurring products.
AR: Reference Intakes
Directions: Once the power is diversified
- Before 5 years: 1 teaspoon 2 times a day after meals.
- After 5 years: 2 teaspoons 2 times daily after meals.
In 10 days renewable program. Also suitable for the more than 15 years adult.
Recommendations: Keep out of reach of children, away from heat and moisture. Consume as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. It is recommended not to exceed the recommended dosage. A best before date on the package. Store in a refrigerator after opening.