PEDIAKID® Dry & Chesty Cough
- Relieves coughs (dry or chesty)
- Soothes irritated throats
- With plant extracts (Thyme, Plantain, Curry Plant, Ivy and Geranium)
- Medicine intended to relieve coughs (dry and chesty), particularly when associated with an upper respiratory tract infection, in accordance with the provisions of European Directive 93/42/EEC Class I
- Measuring cup included
Perfectly suited to children aged 6 months and over, PEDIAKID® Dry & Chesty Cough is an exclusive formula created from prebiotic Acacia fibres, plant gylcerin and plant extracts, designed to relieve coughs and sooth irritated throats. The acacia fibres form a film over the mucous membrane to soothe irritation and protect it against external irritants. Thanks to its lubricating, humectant and emollient properties, the plant glycerine promotes mucus hydration and thus eases its physiological expectoration, while soothing the irritated mucous membrane. PEDIAKID® Dry & Chesty Cough syrup also contains extracts from plants traditionally used to treat coughs (Thyme, Plantain, Ivy, Curry Plant and Geranium). With a delicious natural lemon flavour.
Class I Medicine – This Medicine is a regulated health product bearing a CE mark in accordance with these regulations.
Delicious lemon flavour (natural flavour). 125 ml bottle in carton, with measuring cup included.
Ingredients: Water, agave syrup, plant glycerin, prebiotic acacia fibres - Fibregum®, hydroglycerin plant extracts (Thyme, Plantain, Ivy, Geranium), citric acid, xanthan gum, natural lemon flavour, Curry plant extract.
Free from preservatives, colorants, synthetic excipients, gluten and allergens
- Agave nectar from organic agriculture: 20%
- Prebiotic Acacia fibres from organic agriculture: 10%
- Plant glycerin (Non-GM maize, sunflower and OSR): 10%
- Plant extracts: 7.68%, of which
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), leaf: 2.5%
- Ivy (Hedera helix), leaf: 2.5%
- Curry Plant (Helichrysum italicum), flowering herb: 0.18%
- South African Geranium (Pelargonium sidoides), root: 2.5%
- Xanthan gum: 0.2%
Directions for use: Shake before using. Ages from 6 months to 5 years:5 ml using the measuring cup, one to four times a day. 5 years and over:10 ml using the measuring cup, two to four times a day taking the last dose before bedtime. Doses may be given in close succession. Clean the measuring cup thoroughly after each use. This product may be suitable for adults over the age of 15 years. Every 5 ml dose contains less than 1 g of sugar (mainly in fructose form from the agave syrup).
Recommendations: Consult a doctor if symptoms persist after 5 days or in the event of a fever. Do not use if sensitive or allergic to one of the ingredients, or if receiving medical treatment for the throat, unless advised to do so by a healthcare professional. For children aged over 6 months only. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Keep cool. Best before the date shown on the packaging. Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 15 days.